In 2015, I…
- Finished shooting all the interviews for a feature-length documentary
- Nearly finished the first edit of said-documentary
- Wrote a feature-length screenplay with my dad
- Wrote the first draft of a second screenplay with my dad
- Learned many new skills (some of which I haven’t written about yet)
- Helped fund a Zen center
- Edited several short videos
- Moved to cross country
- Trained hard at two great gyms
- Re-started this blog!
Plus, a couple other things I won’t share publicly.
All in all, it was a great year.
In 2016, there are more projects to do, and skills to learn then I know how I’ll accomplish. However, my primary intention is to finish the documentary. Expect a trailer in the coming year.
I’m always hesitant to talk about projects publicly. The film industry is full of people who talk big, but never finish. Rather then join them, I make it a rule only to speak when I have something to show.
A few people have seen work-in-progress sequences from the documentary. Feedback has been positive. I’ve set myself up to have and even better 2016, by just finishing what I’ve started.
Happy new year everyone.
Watch More: My Dad & The Drudge Report